Yodi Body, a swimwear to sublimate every woman’s body

15 July 2022

With Yodi Body, the designer Fatimata Sy creates comfortable, colourful sustainable swimsuits with a relaxed style. But they are also eco-responsible and adapt to all female body shapes.

For 15 years, Fatimata Sy has been designing sketches and garments and turning them into unique pieces by selecting the best upcycled or end-of-stock materials and supplies. She then created Yodi Body in 2021, producing two lines of swimwear, Babe and Girl, adapted to all body types. Even for sizes over 44, where the offer is generally limited.

Thanks to Yodi Body, women can find comfortable swimsuits that makes them feel good about themselves thanks to an incredible choice of materials, shapes and colours.

Yodi Body wants to be easy, fun and relaxed, with a style underlined by a subtle work of anatomical cuts. The models are very feminine, with a retro look made of bows, rules or gathers, sometimes vintage-style with its high waisted bottoms or using of lace fabric. Fatimata Sy describes her signature line as “rock’mantic”! It is inspired by her personal life full of music, vegetal or culinary art (a strong taste for spices for example) and a draw towards strong colours… Fatimata likes models of strong and independent women, pioneers or avant-gardists.

The chosen material – econyl ® – is comfortable and durable and is manufactured in Italy. The supplies (underwires or rings) come from historic French houses. 70% of the collection is made in workshops an hour from Paris and Bordeaux, with the remaining 30% – especially the underwired models – coming from Portugal.

Yodi Body is also a sustainable brand, conscious of the impact of fashion on the environment. Econyl® is regenerated nylon that can be endlessly recycled from fishnets or plastic waste recovered from the sea.

Yodi Body is also a beachwear collection with its scrunchies or headbands made from scraps of swimwear and Fatimata also offers a line of pareos made from oeko-tex cotton.

With Yodi Body, women will find a swimsuits that suits their body shape and is ready to transform them and make them enjoy life and summer chilling moments. The range extends up to a size 64 and an 110G cup.

The swimming costumes are available to pre-order or purchase from the boutique by FatimataSY in Montreuil via www.yodi-body.com, the Zalando website and dreamact.fr.