Riviera Paris 2021, welcomes you in complete safety
- The French government recently published health measures relating to events organisation. These state that beginning on June 30th, all fairs, exhibitions and conventions will again be authorised without an occupancy limit.
- However, at any event where more than 1,000 people gather at any given time, the Digital Green Certificate is obligatory for visitor access.
- Based on this general rule, the industry’s representatives and the health authorities are working on detailed instructions suited to the various events formats.
- The rules are subject to modification, of course, depending on how the situation develops
What are the concrete consequences for Interfilière Paris?
What is confirmed to date
- Digital Green Certificate obligatory for visitors
- All in attendance must wear a mask, and hand sanitizer is provided
- No maximal capacity
- Any restriction on restaurant services for the public or on the stands
- No additional regulation applies to the equipment of stands
What remains to be established
- Will the Digital Green Certificate apply to all personnel (exhibitors, service providers, coordinators, etc.)?
The entire team remains mobilized and we will keep you informed of any evolution or details of these measures.