WSN, a SAS company, with a capital of €1,799,073, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 410589337, whose registered office is located at 12 rue Philippe de Girard 75010 Paris.
VAT number : FR40410589337
Phone number : +33 (0)1 80 18 20 70
Email : [email protected]
DIRECTOR OF THE PUBLICATION
The Director of the publication is Frédéric Maus.
NAITWAYS is a SAS company with a capital of €200,000.00 registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under the number B 508 823 614. Its registered office is located in BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT (92100).
Tel. : 01 83 64 00 00
These General Conditions of Use (hereinafter “GCU”) are intended to govern the terms and conditions of use of the site accessible at www.saloninternationaldelalingerie.com (hereinafter the “Site”) published by WSN (hereinafter the “Company”).
A User is any person browsing the Site.
ARTICLE 1 – ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION OF THE GCU
Use of the Site is subject to compliance with these GCU. All Users acknowledge that they accept the GCU, without reservation, by the mere fact of their use of the Site.
The GCU may be modified by the Company at any time to take into account changes to the Site and changes in applicable regulations. The new version of the GCU will be made available on the Site.
The User is invited to consult them regularly.
ARTICLE 2 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
2.1. The Site and each of its components, including but not limited to texts, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, layouts, media, icons and, more generally, all visual or sound elements (hereinafter referred to as the “Intellectual Property Elements”), are protected by intellectual property rights of which the Company is the owner or of which one or more third parties have granted the Company the right to use.
Some of the Intellectual Property Elements may also be the property of third parties who have granted a right of use to the Company.
Apart from the cases authorised by law, any reproduction, representation, modification, distribution, adaptation, translation, and/or total or partial transformation, integration into other elements or transfer to another website of all or part of the Intellectual Property Elements without the prior express written authorisation of the Company or of the third parties concerned who hold the intellectual property rights is strictly forbidden.
2.2. Where applicable, any reproduction previously and expressly authorised must imperatively include the mention: “This document comes from the official website of WSN www.saloninternationaldelalingerie.com. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited. The section consulted and the date of consultation must also be included in the reference.
2.3. Any violation of these provisions constitutes an infringement within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code and subjects the offender to the criminal and civil penalties provided for by French law.
2.4. Any introduction of data on the Site, by any process whatsoever, which would modify or which would be likely to modify the content or the appearance of the data, the presentation or the organisation of the Site or of the works appearing on the Site is strictly forbidden.
ARTICLE 3 – HYPERTEXT LINKS
3.1. No hypertext link may be inserted on the Site for any reason whatsoever.
Links to an Internet Site disseminating information of an illicit, violent, polemical, pornographic or xenophobic nature and/or infringing on the intellectual property rights of a third party and/or infringing on the image of the Company and/or the reputation of the Company are prohibited.
3.2. Any hypertext link to this Site is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the Company. The Company may at any time withdraw such permission and remove the link if it does not comply with applicable law or if the link does not comply with these TOU and other policies of the Company.
3.3. The Site may contain hyperlinks directing the User to third party websites that are not published by the Company. The Company has no control over these sites and cannot be held responsible for the content published on third-party sites or for any damage or harm arising from browsing these sites.
ARTICLE 4 – PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
4.1. The User is invited to consult the personal data protection policy.
ARTICLE 5 – ENGAGEMENTS
5.1. Commitments of the User
5.1.1. The User undertakes to use the Site in accordance with these GCU.
5.1.2. The User acknowledges that he/she has the necessary skills and means to access and use the Site, and acknowledges that he/she has checked that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and that it is in perfect working order.
The User acknowledges that he/she has taken all necessary measures to protect his/her computer system against any contamination by potential viruses and against any attempt at intrusion by third parties.
5.1.3. The User is responsible for any loss or damage, material or immaterial, resulting from the use of the Site.
5.1.4. The User uses the information available on the Site under his exclusive responsibility. He must, if necessary, carry out the necessary checks.
5.1.5. The User undertakes not to infringe the rights of third parties or the image of the Company.
In this respect, the User undertakes not to share any content or hypertext link including, but not limited to:
- pornographic, paedophilic, violent, obscene or seriously offensive content;
- content that infringes the property rights of third parties and/or Comexposium;
- content that could be qualified as, or constitute an incitement to the commission of crimes or offences, discrimination, hatred or violence, in particular on the grounds of race, ethnicity or nation, apology for Nazism, denial of the existence of crimes against humanity, undermining the authority of justice, defamation, insult, denigration, invasion of privacy, or acts endangering minors, content intended to display prohibited objects or works, messages of a defamatory, rude, insulting, violent nature or contrary to the laws in force, messages on tobacco and alcohol, content containing personal details and information allowing precise geographical location (telephone number, address, etc.), messages inciting consumption of alcohol or other drugs, messages on the use of the Internet, etc. ), messages inciting the consumption of prohibited substances or suicide, messages enabling third parties to obtain directly or indirectly pirated software, software serial numbers, software enabling acts of piracy and intrusion into computer and telecommunications systems, viruses and other logic bombs and, in general, any tool or software, messages enabling the rights of others and the security of persons and property to be infringed in violation of the private nature of correspondence, this list not being exhaustive;
- a negative or discriminatory connotation (for example, a pseudo: anti-“X”), a political, religious, fascist, xenophobic, racist, sectarian or similar character, insults, threats, or advertising.
5.1.6. The User undertakes to respect the integrity of the Site. He/she shall refrain from hindering or forcing the functioning of the Site, from modifying, altering or fraudulently deleting the contents accessible via the Site and from fraudulently introducing data on the Site.
5.2. Commitment of the Company
5.2.1. The Company makes every effort to ensure that the Site is accessible.
The unavailability of the Site, whatever the cause, does not entitle the User to compensation.
5.2.2. The Company shall not be held liable in the event of force majeure, network and/or server malfunction, or breakdowns and maintenance operations necessary for the proper functioning of the site or any other event beyond its control. The Company cannot be held responsible for any material or immaterial damage that may result in any way from the connection to the Site.
5.2.3. The content of the Site may include errors or inaccuracies despite the Company’s vigilance. The Company undertakes to correct them as quickly as possible but the User of the Site must carry out all necessary checks and is solely responsible for the use he makes of the information available.
ARTICLE 6 – MODIFICATION OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE
Any aspect of the Site may be modified, completed, deleted or updated at any time by the Company.
ARTICLE 7 – CONTACT
Communication Department: Claire Dupuy: [email protected]
ARTICLE 8 – MISCELLANEOUS
If any clause is declared null and void, it shall be deemed unwritten but shall not entail the nullity of the other clauses of these GCU.
The failure of the Company to exercise any of its rights under these TOU does not constitute a waiver of its rights.
ARTICLE 9 – APPLICABLE LAW – JURISDICTION
9.1. These GTUs are subject to French law.
9.2. All disputes arising from the application of these GCU and which cannot be resolved by amicable settlement shall be submitted, notwithstanding the plurality of defendants and/or the introduction of third parties, even for emergency procedures or protective procedures in summary proceedings or by petition:
- for disputes with one or more individuals, to the jurisdiction of the competent French courts;
- for disputes between professionals, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the jurisdiction in which the Company has its registered office