The COMEXPOSIUM Group pays particular attention to the protection of personal data. This is an essential condition for the relationship of trust that the COMEXPOSIUM Group wishes to establish with all those who entrust it with their personal data.
W.S.N DEVELOPPEMENT is a subsidiary of the COMEXPOSIUM group.
This Personal Data protection policy (hereinafter the “Policy“) sets out the practices and conditions under which the company W.S.N DEVELOPPEMENT (SAS with capital of 1,799,073 euros, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 410589337, whose registered office is located at 12 rue Philippe de Girard 75010 Paris) (hereinafter “THE COMPANY”), as data controller, uses your Personal Data.
Personal Data (hereinafter the “Data“) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; An “identifiable natural person” is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity; as this term is defined by the regulations in force.
1 – WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
Depending on the way in which you interact with WSN Développement and the purpose of this interaction, WSN Développement is likely to collect the following Data:
- • Data relating to your requests for information in the “contact” section: We process your personal data in order to respond to your requests made in the context of the contact form on our Website. This data includes your surname, first name, company, e-mail address or telephone number and your profile (visitor, exhibitor or other).
- • Newsletter details: The details you provide (email) are used if you wish to receive the newsletter.
- • Data relating to the request to take part in an event: This Data relates to your company, your field of activity, your surname, first name, telephone number, email address and the event in which you are interested. We process these requests in order to make you a commercial proposal.
- • Data relating to your order: this Data refers to all the information required to satisfy and complete your order, in particular information relating to the bank card used (name of the cardholder, card number, expiry date, etc.), details of the order, the date of the order and exchanges with the commercial relations department. In any event, Data relating to payment is processed in accordance with the applicable regulations and security standards.
- • Data relating to the connection and use of the Account when you are its holder: this Data refers to all the information you need to access your personal space as well as that relating to the use of the Customer Account and in particular, your login and password, your choices and preferences, and the history of events in which you have participated. In any event, the Customer Account is subject to specific terms and conditions of use.
- • Data relating to the use of social networks: when you interact with the functionalities of social networks, these communications are governed by the personal data protection policies of these social networks to which we invite you to refer.
- • Data relating to obtaining a badge: Data is processed in order to send you your badge. This data includes your first name, surname, email address, sector of activity, company, function, main product category, clientele and target market, address, town and country.
2 – HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
2.1. Depending on how you interact with WSN Développement, the latter is likely to collect your Data in the ways described below.
2.2. WSN Développement collects your Data directly from you when you fill in a contact form or when you contact WSN Développement (for example by sending an e-mail)..
2.3. WSN Développement indirectly collects your Data when you browse the Site by means of cookies and tags under the conditions defined above. WSN Développement also collects your Data via third parties, including social networks, when you use the account you hold with these third parties to connect or register for an event.
2.4. When you communicate Data to WSN Développement, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are accurate and complete. If necessary, you must update it..
2.5. The Data presented as obligatory are necessary for the management of your request and to enable us to provide you with the requested services. The compulsory or optional nature of the Data is indicated on the forms as well as the possible consequences in the event of failure to reply.
3 – WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
3.1. Your Data is processed automatically by WSN Développement for the various purposes described below, both in connection with your use of the Website and your participation in events organised by WSN Développement or whose organisation has been entrusted to it.
3.2. Your Data is processed to manage the requests you make and to contact you.
- – If you are a customer, on the basis of the performance of the contract concluded with WSN Développement (pre-registration general terms and conditions, Ticketing general terms and conditions or participation general terms and conditions), your Data is processed to manage your participation requests and orders and organise your participations and visits to the events that we organise or whose organisation has been entrusted to us.
- – If you are a professional prospect, WSN Développement is likely to send you, via all channels, its news and commercial information on the basis of its legitimate interest in promoting the events it organises.
- – If you are a non-professional prospect, WSN Développement is likely to send you, via any channel, its news and commercial information if you have consented to this.
- – If you are a candidate, the Company forwards your applications to the professionals interested in your application.
- – If you are a candidate, the company will forward your data to the selection committee.
- -If you are selected, WSN will use this data to create your account.
- • The undertaking by our service providers and sub-contractors, when we use their services, in particular to make the Site and its content available to you, or to carry out your orders, to respect their contractual obligations in order to ensure adequate protection of the Personal Data to which they have access;
- • Limiting access to your Personal Data to employees who are subject to an obligation of confidentiality, and whose access to your Personal Data is necessary to provide you with products and services and/or justified in the context of their duties;
- • The storage of your Personal Data on servers offering every guarantee of security. In accordance with Applicable Regulations, data is stored for the periods mentioned in article 7.
- • Right of access: you may ask WSN Développement for information on the processing to which your Data relates and for a copy of said Data.
- • Right of rectification: you may request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you where those held by WSN Développement are erroneous or incomplete.
- • Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): you have the right to obtain from WSN Développement the erasure of your Personal Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (uselessness of the Data, withdrawal of your consent for processing based on it, etc.).
- • Right to object: you have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Data including for commercial prospecting purposes.
- • Right to portability of your Data: you have the right to receive Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right only applies where the Data is provided to WSN Développement by you or arises from your use of its services. This Data is processed on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract.
- • Right to restrict processing: you may ask WSN Développement to suspend the processing of your Data where one of the grounds provided for by the regulations exists (disputing the accuracy of the data, etc.).
3.3. With a view to the continuous improvement of the events it organises, your Data is also processed by WSN Développement in order to send you post-event surveys and analyse their results.
3.4. With your consent, WSN Développement may also send you, via any channel, news and commercial information about events organised by other COMEXPOSIUM Group entities and/or the services of partners.
3.5. With your consent when required, your Data may also be processed in order to (i) analyse your preferences and habits, (ii) personalise and optimise your experience on the COMEXPOSIUM Group Sites, in particular by enabling you to access certain functionalities, and to develop the interactivity of the Sites, (iii) compile statistics, in particular on the effectiveness of the COMEXPOSIUM Group’s canvassing campaigns.
4 – WHO IS YOUR DATA INTENDED FOR?
4.1. Your Data is processed by WSN Développement’s internal teams (Human Resources Department, Communications Department, Sales Department, Operations Department, Partnerships Department, Finance Department). In addition, only service providers and their staff are authorized to access your Data, in view of the specific services entrusted to them, which they must carry out exclusively on behalf of WSN Développement, in strict compliance with security and confidentiality obligations.
4.2. With your consent when required, your Data may be transmitted to entities of the Group to which WSN Développement belongs, as well as to partners, in particular so that they can send you information and news about the services and products they offer.
4.3. When required by current regulations, WSN Développement may transmit your Data to bodies and authorities legally authorised to access them (in particular judicial and administrative authorities).
5 – HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
WSN Développement takes all appropriate organisational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your Data, in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
WSN Développement also implements internal procedures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data when it is used, transferred or stored. We also maintain the procedures in place to ensure compliance with Applicable Regulations.
These safety procedures include:
6 – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
6.1. In accordance with the applicable regulations and under the conditions defined therein, you may at any time exercise your:
Under the conditions defined by the regulations, you also have the right to define general or specific directives relating to the fate of your Data after your death. You are informed, however, that only specific directives relating to the processing of Data implemented by WSN Développement for the purposes defined in this Policy will be recorded by WSN Développement.
6.2. Where your Data is processed with your consent, you may revoke it at any time. However, you are informed that the processing carried out prior to this revocation will remain valid.
6.3. You can exercise your rights by contacting WSN Développement electronically at [email protected].
You are also informed that in certain cases, the functionalities of the Sites allow you to consult and modify the Data that you have communicated to WSN Développement.
WSN Développement pays the greatest attention to your Data, nevertheless if you consider that their processing infringes your rights you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
7 – HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
7.1. WSN Développement keeps your Data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Beyond this period, your Data may be archived to comply with the legal obligations to which WSN Développement is subject, or deleted.
7.2. Data used to establish proof of a right or contract, or kept to comply with a legal obligation by WSN Développement are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
7.3. WSN Développement takes into account the seasonal nature of the events it organises. For this reason, you will find below the retention periods defined according to the type of event in question.
8 – TRANSFER OF DATA
For the hosting and processing of your Data, WSN Développement prefers to use resources located within the European Union. If a transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union should nevertheless be considered, specific information will be provided by WSN Développement.
9 – CHANGES TO THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
9.1. Any modification by WSN Développement of this Policy will be the subject of an update on the Site.
9.2. The User is invited to consult this Policy regularly in order to take note of any updates or modifications.
9.3. If any clause of this Policy is declared invalid or contrary to regulations, it will be deemed unwritten, but this will not invalidate the other clauses of the Policy.